As the name suggests, FundingSmiths help investors, developers and landlords react faster to investment opportunities – when it comes to auction days, refurbishment projects, or meet urgent tax bills. We can also help finance your new or current business ventures by releasing equity locked in your property or land. Alternatively, we give you the time and space needed to sell newly developed units: the opportunities are endless.
What FundingSmiths can do for you
- Open to complex and challenging cases.
- Comfortable with offshore borrowing entities and structures.
- Underwriting requests are sensible with no ‘second round’ review
- Agreement-In-Principle can be delivered within 3 days for acceptable cases.
|Lending size||£50k to £20m|
|Loan term||From 12 to 36 months|
|Interest & Loan To Value (LTV)||– Interest from 0.45% per month|
– Lending up to 100 % LTV (provided there’s an
additional equitable property)
|Geography||Covering the whole of UK including Scotland and Northern Ireland|
|Borrower Profile||– Minimum & maximum age: 21 – 75 years|
– Trusts, expats, LLPs & SPVs
– UK & foreign nationals
|Acceptable Security Assets||– Non-regulated residential|
– Commercial & mixed-use
– Warehouses, factories, and other industrial units
– Leisure assets: pubs, nightclubs and hotels
– Specialist assets – care homes and holiday-lets
– Land with planning permission (max 50% LTV)
|Credit Profile||Adverse credit profiles accepted provided it does not jeopardise the repayment plan|
|Loan Purpose||Here’s a few examples but not limited to:
– Debt refinancing
N.B. This document does not constitute a recommendation or advice in relation to any financial product. We believe that the information and analysis provided is accurate, but do not guarantee that this is so. Any opinions expressed are the opinions of FundingSmiths. We accept no liability for any loss or damage incurred through your use of this document.